1. All members are encouraged to take a lateral flow test before the meeting
2. All Members must wear face coverings and upon arrival use the sanitisers. Spare masks will be available.
3. If you have the NHS test and trace app on your mobile phone, please register with the QR Code. If not please sign in.
4. All tables and chairs will be sanitised both before and after usage. These will be kept apart.
5. Where possible no papers will be circulated at the meeting and Members are asked to bring their own equipment eg pens etc.
6. The Hall will be ventilated by leaving the entrance doors and the door to the garden area open.
7. Upon exiting please do not congregate in the building and use the sanitisers.
8. The use of the toilet facilities is restricted to one person at a time and appropriate hand washing facilities are available.
Clerk to the Council